Ingénieur Conseil International
MFCC - FOUNDER MEMBER
Graduated Mechanical Engineer from the University of Liverpool, England
- President of the International Society of the University of Liverpool
- President of the Mechanical Engineering Science Faculty of the University of Liverpool
Registered Chartered Engineer with The Engineering Council, England
Registered "European Engineer" - FEANI, Brussels
Mechanical Engineer "Warrant", Malta
Visiting Lecturer at MIT, Cambridge, USA
Indentured apprenticeship at the Malta Drydocks
Engineer for Cunard UK, on deep-sea-going ships.
Since 1980, worked from France for major international corporations and/or investors as
Project Director/Client Representative, Technical/Commercial Adviser carrying out
engineering, financial and managerial duties in Belgium, France, United States, Saudi Arabia,
Iraq and in Malta.
These major international projects for both the public and the private sectors include:
- The Cooling System of the Channel Tunnel between France & England;
- "La Grande Arche de la Défense" Paris, France;
- Four Complete Townships in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Iraq);
- Airports; Hospitals;
- Combined Cycle Power Station in Malta;
- Combined Heat and Power + Cooling Plants for industry;
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy-Saving schemes, including Solar PVs & Wind Energy.
Projects were followed from conception, through to the financing, design, construction and management phases.