French Student Traineeship Program
Information for French students
The Maltese French Chamber of Commerce proposed a paid service to French students seeking an internship in Malta. For the past five years, the Chamber is constantly promoting the French traineeship system within the Maltese business community.
- We search and confirm for you a traineeship in a company in Malta,
- We ensure communication between the company and the student prior to arrival
- We give you some tips for finding suitable accommodation in Malta
- We send you a preparation booklet with advice and information about Malta
- We welcome you upon arriving at the Malta International Airport and we accompany you to your accommodation
- When you arrive, you will receive a Welcome Package with a map of Malta, brochures with information about visits and cultural activities
- We give you a detailed map with directions as to how to get to work on your first day
- Work placements in Malta are not remunerated
- A typical working week in Malta is 40 Hours
- The Maltese French Chamber of Commerce does NOT offer any company lists of Maltese companies who take trainees.
- The student must have a valid European Health Insurance Card
Should you be interested in finding out more about this service, please do not hesitate to contact us on:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also support colleges and schools seeking logistical support for their exchange projects with Malta, please contact us on: email@example.com